Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday, January 22nd

This has been a long day and I am up way past my normal bed time but I got to see Naomi Judd who spoke at our Natural Supplements conference. She was so amazing and inspiring!


So this is how I started my day:

The "WOD" was intense. It was called a 30 minute ladder drill with Kettlebell swings that weigh 36 pounds and burpees and it looked like this....

1 Kettlebell swing in minute 1

2 Burpees in minute 2

3 Kettlebell swings in minute 3

4 burpees in minute 4...all the way up tp

29 Kettlebell swings in minute 29

30 Burpees in minute 30.


I got to minute 14 and thought I was not going to make it. I will definitely feel this tomorrow.


These were my Zone meals of the day. They lacked creativity today because I need to go to the grocery store again but I am still going strong!

Breakfast: 1 pack of instant oatmeal, 1/2 slice of bread, 3 oz cheese, 1 1/2 tsp peanut butter

Snack: 1/2 cantaloupe, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 6 almonds

Lunch: 3oz canned tuna, 1 slice of bread, 7 cherries, 9 almonds

Snack: 1 cup of yogurt, 6 almonds

Dinner: 3oz canned tuna, 1/2 cup of pineapples, 1 slice of bread, 1 tsp mayo

No comments:

Post a Comment