Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday, Feb. 1st

So today is the last day before we go on our Seattle/Canada vacation. I am a little apprehensive because I will not be able to completely control all of my meals. This process has really made me not enjoy the thought of eating out at a restaurant because it makes it so much harder to control what the food is being cooked with and how much food is being served. My meals today were great. I feel really strong and I can tell my workouts are improving.

This is how I started my day:
The lift of the day was 3 rounds of 3 presses which I did with 63 pounds. This was good for me because a month ago I was able to do one rep max weight of 63 pounds of the press so I was excited. The WOD was 7 rounds for time of:
3 Handstand Push ups
5 Power Cleans
7 20 inch box jumps.

It was a fun workout. My weight for the power clean was 73 pounds and I finished in 12:09 minutes. This was a tough weight for me but I still felt like I had the power to make it all the way to the end. It felt good!

I am going to go to CrossFit tomorrow morning and then I will miss it for three days this week since I will be on vacay. I hate missing it but I am trying not to over think it because I still want to enjoy our trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment